We are currently looking for passionate, experienced and result-oriented candidates for the role of Business Development Manager (with IT Software Sales background, specifically in Websites and Mobile Apps) to join our team.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have strong communication, negotiation and sales skills.
- Have a strong knowledge and experience in selling Web Solutions, Software Solutions and Mobile App Solutions.
- Be a fast learner and an excellent team-player
- Have a valid UAE driving license.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop new business opportunities by targeting clients in various industries/sectors, in the UAE and other regions.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media etc.
- Arrange and attend meetings/calls with the prospective clients/leads with a clear customized sales pitch.
- Conduct presentations to educate clients and play a consultancy role in suggesting the ideal solutions to meet client’s requirements.
- Develop and maintain long-term professional relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; up-selling and cross-selling.
- Liaise with the client and the technical team until the project gets completed and ensure a smooth functioning and successful completion of projects.
- Provide after-sales support by solving ad-hoc issues of the client.
- Conduct market research to identify new markets, new technologies and customer needs and add inputs to further expand the technological expertise of the Company.
- Achieve monthly/quarterly targets and contribute to expand the client portfolio of the Company.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Marketing / Business Management or any other related field
- Proven work experience in IT Software Sales filed, specifically in Web Solutions, Software Solutions and Mobile App Solutions – minimum 3-6 years in the same capacity is a MUST.
- Knowledge about the market/industry/new technologies is a MUST.
- Sound business communication, negotiation and selling skills is a MUST.
- Should be ambitious, result oriented and energetic.
- Should have an outgoing personality with professional etiquettes.
- Client Relationship Management Skills.
- Proven track records in an IT Project Management role will be an added advantage.